The internet has opened many doors that can take your small business to levels you’ve only dreamed about. Creating professional videos is no longer just for BIG businesses and corporations who have deep pockets. It’s now so affordable and tangible for any small business to create quality online videos. It’s been proven over and over that videos can increase conversions, lower bounce rates, & increases traffic. Videos you create will be digital assets that will generate your business quality traffic, leads, & sales for years and years to come.
Features Included In All Plans
VIDEO MARKETING SERVICES
Here are just some of the ways you can use video marketing to boost your sales, gain more customers and improve your business.
1. Introduce a new product. Instead of simply putting up images and a description of your brand new product, why now show it off with a video salesperson? You can use video to not only tell your customers why our product is so great, but you can also show them. Video will also give you the opportunity to show your product from all angles and even demonstrate the product, something you wouldn’t be able to do with a flat image.
2. Distribute a video brochure. Marketing material is still just as effective as it once was. However, the printed word isn’t. In this fast-paced world, consumers have little time to read a printed brochure. They do have time to watch one though. A video brochure can easily deliver information about your products, services or your company to millions of people.
3. Show customer testimonials. Video testimonials can make a huge impact on prospective customers. Whether you want to show satisfied customers telling of their love for a certain product, or if you merely want to show off their praises of your company, positive testimonials are perfect for influencing others to trust you business.
4. Teach customers how to use your products. Nothing beats a video for step-by-step instructions. This can especially come in handy if you have a product that is particularly difficult to use or put together. Written directions are fine, but video instruction manuals are easier to follow, which can also help cut down on the help calls you receive.
5. Make your trade show exhibit stand out. A trade show exhibit is a great way to meet local customers and sell your product to those in your area. A trade show video can give you a competitive edge and help draw people to your exhibit. It can be used to showcase your main products, tell a little about your company and persuade customers to buy from you.
6. Share your key message. Use videos to tell customers and employees about your business executives. Using video interviews for key executives can allow you to share information and goals and with your customers. Telling them a little about your business will create an understanding, and also give them a reason to come to trust you.
7. Train your employees. Whenever a new employee joins your company, he or she must be trained on the company policies, procedures and also on how to use the products he will be selling. A video training for employees is an easy, and cost effective, way to do this. A video can be viewed over and over, reducing the cost of training material.
How Our Video Marketing Services Work
After identifying your business’s marketing needs, we will make suggestions of how you can expand and improve your marketing campaign, including ways you can use video search to advertise your business online, if and when appropriate. Video marketing isn’t for everyone and there may be easy, more effective ways to reach your audience. Our customers’ satisfaction demonstrates why it is important to hire a knowledgeable, experienced professional. All businesses have different needs in order to achieve the fundamentals of improved performance: higher search engine rankings , a larger customer base, and greater earnings. Start developing an online marketing plan now and make sure you don’t let any more potential customers get away from you!
Contact us today by filling out the contact form on our website, and one of our marketing consultant will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your business’s marketing needs. Or call us at 1(916) 572-8444. We look forward to speaking with you!